With 2 contenders already declared and one more expected it looks like we could be entering a period of intense media about the leadership election in Wales. So why not have a little fun at the same time with the election alphabet word-game?
Here are the rules:
- Three word phrases required, but in consecutive alphabetical order
- Phrases must use the first letter of a candidate’s name, first or surname as one of the letters somewhere in the run of 3 letters
- Useful little words (like: a, an. the, on, in etc) are acceptable and don’t count to the 3 word limit.
If you’re driven by Prizes – there aren’t any.
- Anyone but Carwyn – that’s that one out of the way!
- Definitely Edwina’s favourite
- Grabbing Huw’s ideas
If this takes off we could then go to the Election Alliteration Game.