- Nowhere did I hear anyone saying that they would take the speed cameras off the road, and stop persecuting motorists.
- Nobody wanted to look for swingeing cuts to make savings to do something better elsewhere
- Nobody said they liked what they say, instead implicitly criticising the status quo even before they started the job and were not in control of the facts
- Did anyone say that they wanted to merge their force with another force to seek efficiencies and greater effectiveness in crime fighting?
- Nobody seemed to think it was only a part time job that didn’t need the £60-£100,000 salary associated with it.
Oh well, another opportunity in our ever changing democracy was missed leaving us just Plod on. (Pun intended).